Join the Women’s Art Society of Montreal and Connect with like-minded people who enjoy the arts.
Our Members, some of whom are artists, are ENRICHED, INSPIRED and SUPPORTED through our many engaging
activities we share together.
OUR ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Speaking Events or Entertainment held bimonthly on Tuesdays from September to December, then from March to May from 1:30 to 2:30pm at the Unitarian Church of Montreal, 5035 Boulevard de Maisonneuve O, Montréal, QC H4A 1Y5.
- Socializing over Coffee after the Events.
- A “Meet and Greet” Members’ Day in October where we celebrate our Members and share what we are up to.
- A great Holiday Luncheon in December with entertainment.
- Our Annual Members’ Juried Art Exhibit and Sale in the spring.
- Numerous Cultural Outings and Socializing over Coffee on the Off Tuesdays and the Off Season.